personal data required when you place an order are collected by
and held on a digital media in order to fulfil the obligations
arising from the contract stipulated with the client. Moreover, these
data will not be given to other companies unless they are necessary
for the performance of the contract.
The personal data will not be used to send advertising material, promotions and so on, as this requires the expressed approval of the data holder.
The data controller is Homeglobally 1 College Yard, 56 Winchester Ave London, NW6 7UA United Kingdom, a product of Homeglobally Ltd Company No. 10695604, in the person of its legal representative unless a person in charge is appointed.
for cancelling personal data.
Personal data are collected in order to register the Client and start the procedures for the execution of the contract and the related notices. These data are processed electronically in compliance with the current laws and they can be provided at the request of the judicial authority and /or any authority established by law. The person concerned has the right to ask for the existence of his/her own personal data at the headquarters of Homeglobally 1 College Yard, 56 Winchester Ave London, NW6 7UA United Kingdom, a product of Homeglobally Ltd Company No. 10695604; to know their origin, reason and purpose; to get their update, correction and integration; to ask for their cancellation, interruption or anonymous transformation in case of illegal treatment; to oppose to their treatment for lawful reasons and to avoid the sending of advertising material, business information, market research, direct sales and interactive commercial notices. The cancellation of these personal data is subject to the sending of a written notice by second-class mail to the headquarters of the company. The data controller is Homeglobally, a product of Homeglobally Ltd Company No. 10695604.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national regulations, the User can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- to know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- to have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor page);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose the treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
The security standards used by Homeglobally to make your personal information, "firewall" and the transmission of data through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) private and confidential are the highest from a technical point of view. Moreover, specific techniques for protecting these data from unauthorized accesses by third parties are used. In any case, the minimum security measures included in the Privacy Code and any subsequent amendment are ensured.